Solicitor at Comandini Migration Services
Alessia Comandini is a solicitor admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW (85056), a migration agent registered with MARA (1684766) and also a practicing lawyer in Italy (92 2006 13/01/2010). Alessia is thus able to assist clients in both jurisdictions on a range of matters including contract, real estate and family laws, civil law transactions, inheritance and wills, proxies and so forth – and, of course, all immigration matters.
Alessia has been practising in different law firm and has dealt with a number of immigration issues.
In regards to Immigration matter Alessia has experience in:
– Temporary Skilled Shortage visa (482 visas);
– Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS);
– Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS);
– Business Migration to Australia;
– General Skilled Migration (GSM);
– Family Migration;
– Partner Migration.